OK so, as instructed, I googled my name. Luckily this was quite a straightforward exercise for me as I have quite an unusual name.
The first result that came up was my entry on the Oxford graduate trainee blog from last year, where I introduced myself. This is obviously out of date, as I am no longer there. However the entry is proof of my traineeship if anyone wanted to check in the future.
The second entry was a farmers forum discussing whether or not it was safe to burn laurel (as in the leaves). Suffice to say that does not reflect me personally!
The third was 192.com which gives address details taken from the electoral roll. This was a surprise to me as I didn't realise personal details were so easily accessible online.
After another entry discussing whether or not it was safe to burn laurel prunings were my project presentation and handout from the spreadsheet project I undertook during my traineeship at Oxford, followed by my Facebook page.
I realised this blog did not appear, so I altered the settings so that it will now appear in Google.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment